walking dream

Walking Dream
In 1972, the village I lived was totally dark as there were no electricity lightnings. There was a person that was very rich and generous. He was the only person that owned a television set in the village. No wonder every evening so lots of people gathered at his house to watch the programs.
One evening father and I watched it and about 9 p.m.the programs went awfully dull that I fell asleep on my father's laps. All of a sudden mom came and woke me up saying 'Hey wake up, let's go and sleep at home'. I, then, woke up, walked with my mom following me behind.
We walked home in a terribly dark night. To assure that I was still followed, I now and then turned around. I was relief mom was a few walks behind me. I was not scared. I did the same thing one more time, but how shocked I was. Mom disappeared. I cried at my will ' Mooom, where are you ?' And I ran back to father who still watched.
He asked me why I woke up, walked alone, and now came back in tear. I said mome came and asked me to go home. But, he didn't believe me. We then decided to go home to know the fact.
At home I got thing unbelievable when mom answered that she didn't go anywhere the whole night, and that she didn's come to wake me up. I was shocked and cried as a little boy. I just concluded that I maight've seen a ghost in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ihave happy children

my friend luke